Haydenfilms Institute is proud to bring you its newly minted website. Take a look around; there’s plenty to see!
Haydenfilms Institute is always looking for talented and hardworking individuals to join its team. As an efficient and dynamic nonprofit, HFI ensures that every member plays an integral role in the organization. Because of the direct responsibility each member has in HFI's success, candidates who demonstrate initiative, drive, and expertise will be preferred over others.
Sales Positions Available with Unlimited Earning Potential
The Lehigh Valley-based Haydenfilms Institute is looking for motivated professionals interested in an opportunity to get involved with a great company and keep 50% of their net sales.
The position entails:
- Selling HFI products which include: film projects (commercials, promotional videos, etc.), print projects (magazines, brochures), social media campaigns, event planning and more
Position perks include:
- Limitless potential earnings (all reps start by keeping 50% commission on all sales)
- Schedule flexibility (only two days required in-office weekly)
- Travel opportunities
- Rewards and incentives
- Work with a creative company that sells engaging products
- Festival and celebrity opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Driven work ethic
- Independently motivated
- Exceptional communication and people skills
- Ability to keep up (and have fun) in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
An HFI sales position is not a typical job. Rather than selling ordinary products, you’ll be offering clients unique opportunities to partner with a cutting-edge company with an outstanding reputation for excellence that reaches an international audience. HFI does everything from in-school programs to an international film festival that has attracted celebrities spanning Clint Howard to Johnny Ray Gill to two-time Academy Award-winner Ron Judkins. We need sales professionals to take us to the next level. You can be a part of it all.
If you want to join a passionate, creative and innovative team and make (unlimited) money doing it – an HFI sales position is for you.
Send HFI your resume here.
Check out HFI’s Academy Internship Program if you are interested in joining the HFI team for an academic semester.